Pages



How to determine the pay for car insurance in the UK ?




It depends on your age, driving experience / history and vehicle type. As a mature driver with a clean license and record a time "no-claims low mileage driving a car fairly low risk in a moderately low risk area, I have to pay around £ 300 for full insurance (including legal cover and protected no-claims). Given that I have at least 60% no claims discount, the basic premium for me to be around £ 750.
 

Higher risk, but pay
 

If I had a bad driving record or inexperienced or lived in a danger area or riskier driving a car, the premium will be higher - perhaps much higher. My nephew recently graduated, quoted £ 2500 to secure a sentence of age, low-powered car around £ 500. The premium reflects the risk that the insurer believes it represents. I think the burden for young people is unfair and disproportionate, but, again, I have no data from insurance companies have.

1 comentarios:

Amelia said...

I am familiar with few of the factors that are considered while evaluating the cost of car insurance policy. The points that you have mentioned are unique. Thanks for explaining them.
business insurance offers

Post a Comment