Pages



It possible to sell my Business Plans to some Firms or Someone?




I was working on a business plan to participate in competitions between the university and ended up in a new concept that is very profitable, making it possible to sell my business plans to some companies or someone?

Suggestions

  • Yes, you can sell a business plan. First see what kind of business plans are in demand. Suppose I say that I have money and I will buy your business plan, but only after I put it into practice and proves to be a profitable business in a short period (eg from 3 months) of time. (or some similar condition not so simple).
  • Yes, you can sell business plans and is a very good job. You can make money through it. You can contact directly with the companies to sell their business plans, but depends on your area of interest the kind you have and what sector or sectors that have plans.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment