Pages



How do I type one card to bank. when it has lost a cheque book issue slip.?




Call Telephone Banking. All you have to do is request one new cheqbook through a few buttons on your phone. Get MED HDFC

Have it your way

the branch manager, name ur bank, branch address with the city. Topic: Loss of the checklist question the book. Sir, the undersigned is a current / account holder vide savings account no. . . . in a branch of their esteem. Please be informed that the check request form with me check book series without this and that is misplaced error somewhere. I feel sorry for me that.Kindly issue a new check and compelling the book. I assure you this will never happen in the future. with thanks. ur true sign


Also

I, the owner of the account with your bank - ref. Account must inform you that checkbook requisition sliding attached with me checkbook no.___________ to _____________ has been misplaced.
Was kind enough to publish a the book new check of the strength of this carte and oblige.
A note of caution on its register if requisitation slip is submitted by a third party for data collection check me account again.

Easy!

 
direction of the head of the bank.
mention your bank a / c no.
inform the check numbers lost checkbook with instructions not to comply with the controls if it is presented to the bank.
approval

1 comentarios:

Anonymous said...

This is a great tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere.

Short but very accurate info… Many thanks
for sharing this one. A must read article!

My homepage: dobre chwilówki centrum

Post a Comment