Talking about the bonds

What kind of bonds?

Savings bonds are issued by the US government. If they were issued in your name with your social security number you should be able to get the treasury department to replace them if they are destroyed or "lost". Ask at your bank for help.

If the bonds were issued by someone else - a company for example - and registered in your name you can also get them replaced. You will need to know who issued the bonds. Any stockbroker can help you replace them if they are destroyed or "lost". There will be a fee involved.

Are you legally entitled to the bonds? Are they in your name? Are you of legal age?

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment