Pages



I can Deposit money from PayPal to a Virtual account of the World Bank?




I looked through the website of Virtual Bank giant, but I see no information about making deposits via PayPal, which is what I would do.

Take it your way

well, you can always call the number that is used for paypal and tell them you want to change. I had the same problem, and this is how I decided. or go to paypal.com / track and send the request. (I would choose the exam because the results are almost instantaneous!)

1 comentarios:

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I discovered your blog the use of msn.
That is a really well written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I'll certainly
return.

Visit my web site: how to earn easy money online

Post a Comment