Pages



How I can protect an idea without a patent filed?




Write a description of your idea on a piece of paper and mail it to yourself. When mail arrives to keep it closed.

Develop an idea

Recalling that it would be difficult to sue someone for stealing an idea. One idea is just that - to be something else you need details of how to develop, so one thing to have an idea or concept of something, but if you can not afford to develop this idea into a reality after being all that remains - an idea.

Take this very simplistic example.  


Suppose I have an idea of a bagless vacuum cleaner, and I approached Mr. Dyson, I say that I have a great idea for a new vacuum - why not make them without a bag. Well, assuming that Mr. Dyson goes on and I can not sue him for stealing my idea, because at the end of the day

Mr. Dyson is that then took the idea and made ​​it a reality - came up with the design, technology, etc to make this idea a reality. For me to say he stole my idea would have to prove the technology, design and so was my idea too. Hope I'm doing makes sense.

1 comentarios:

Anonymous said...

Capital Lending and Mortgage Group offer Business Financing,loans to suit your business plan. Get quick & easy access to the funding you need now,Get the financing you need to help your business grow Quickly. Apply Now, Quick and Hassle Free Process, Free Paperwork Assistance, Safe and Secure Transaction. Flexible Repayment. Quick Approval. Highlights: Providing Flexible Cash Email: capitallendinghelpdesk@gmail.com

Post a Comment