Pages



The best way to build your credit is with a credit card




I basically want to increase my score without the use of money that isn't mine. Although I would be willing to get a loan.

I get into trouble with credit cards. Thankfully I didn't have that much debt and was able to close it out.

suggestions

You need open, active lines of credit to build your credit/score. That means loans or credit cards.

Installment loans build your credit by making payment over time. You have to pay on an installment loan for at least 12 months for it to do much for your score. The interest you have to pay is a pretty expensive way to build credit/score, if you are just taking out the loan to build your score.

The best way to build your credit is with a credit card. Use the card for regular puchases, wait for the statement, and pay the balance in full every month. That will build your good payment history and avoid interest. If you can't handle a credit card tho, don't get one.

1 comentarios:

Anonymous said...

You are sо сool! I don't believe I've read through a single thing
like this beforе. Sο wonԁeгful to fіnd someone with
some genuіne thoughts on thiѕ iѕѕue.

Seriously.. thanks for startіng this up. Тhis ѕite is one thing thаt
is requirеd on thе internet, someone with a bit of originality!



mу homepage ... Alojamiento web

Post a Comment