Pages



Where Are There Grocery Coupons?





I've been looking at a couple diff sites, and it seems like they want you to download an app or a program or something. .I just don't want to be downloading a virus?! Any ideas or hints?

Take it

Try the web site of were ever you want to buy the groceries from

The best sites which are 100% free, legit, and virus free include:

smartsource.com
redplum.com
couponmountain.com
coupons.com

Also if you are getting into coupons, here is an awesome site to get you started. They have tons of printable coupons and keep you up to date on all the deals, promotions, free stuff, and more to ensure you are maximizing your savings and using your coupons efficiently.

http://www.SampleStuff.com is the only one I trust. They find freebies, deals and coupons with no scams or gimmicks. I've gotten everything from free office supplies to free shampoos to free pet food. Hope that helps

I've downloaded the programs and they are virus free. Just make sure to use a legit coupon site. Most of the good ones are already listed by the other answers.

I get my coupons at Zoomsavers.com, I also frequent that site because of their freebies.

I Subscribe to Coupon Bug (couponbug.com). Free to join. The coupons change monthly and always feature coupons for grocery/household items that I'm going to buy anyway. I've never had any virus issues either.

There are a bunch more sites, but I find that they all seem to feature the same coupons at the same time, so I see no sense in signing up for several.

Also....go to the websites of the products that you plan to buy. Some real "gems" can be found. Many times I find coupons on the company site that you don't see offered anywhere else.

Other sources:

Clip coupons from Sunday paper. I save at least $15 just from manufacturers coupons each week. Here's a tip: If the barcode of a coupon begins with the #9, it will not double. However, if it begins with the #5, it will automatically double, even it it the coupon states "DO NOT DOUBLE".

Store coupons. At my store, they hand them out when they hand me my receipt. Some of those are big savers, too.

Get the store sale circular and "do your homework" BEFORE going to the store. Absolutely a must. Build your grocery list (and meals for the week) around the sale items. Yes, I said "list". NEVER go grocery shopping without a prepared list. It's just stupid. The night before I go shopping, I have in front of me at the kitchen table: Store circular, all of my coupons, my "list in progress", and a cold beverage. Plan your meals, snacks, and beverages around sale items. It's so easy. If something is not on sale this week, it, or something similar, will likely be on sale next week, so buy it then.

Learn your store's "patterns." It becomes very predictable as to when something will go on sale, stretching your coupons even further.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment