Pages



How Can I work in the medical field? I am currently working on MBA




I recently received my degree in Management Information Systems. This is basically one and the degree of IT, and I was trying to enter the field of medicine.  

At this point, I am currently working on my MBA with a specialization in Health Administration. I am very interested in working in the healthcare sector, but I'm not sure if I'm taking the right steps. Does anyone have any advice?

Also, I made ​​many practices dealing with Information Technology, and I'm working on an internship in the health sector.


What you can do

Usually, a different career to healthcare management. However, if you can start the work of IT and work in managing its people, then it's one foot in the door of management experience and once you finish the MBA.

2 comentarios:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about medical device development. That is what I want to get into. I want to test medical software and electronics. You should look into it.

Thomas Hardy said...

I would suggest you to think about Medical Device Software Development. This is the best thing to do, if you want to go into Medical field. Thanks!!

Post a Comment